Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Future @ OU

I can see myself being involved with engineering programs and clubs while still being a student here at OU. I enjoy school activities and fundraisers for my organizations, so I could very well be some kind of leader in Engineers Club or Society of Women Engineers. I also could see myself participating in Action Tutoring and help tutor students who need help in math because it is my passion and I would love to try and help. I would also like to be a TA one of these years; it would be interesting and fun to work with younger students. These would all be while I am still attending school, but after graduation if I were to still be involved with OU I would like to work in the engineering department of course, such as helping better the OU community and inventions. I wouldn't mind working with scholarship advisement since I know how confusing it is to me; I would like to learn more about it so I can help preach it to others especially freshmen.

If I could do anything at OU job wise, I would be the President, like David Boren. I think it would be an amazing job; although, very intimidating and overwhelming. I would enjoy working with young adults and older alumni. I would enjoy the opportunities presented with the job. I know it would not be anything related to what I have experience or interest in, but if I could do anything I would choose to be the President of OU. Politics would be a turn off, but having power and voice and ability to enrich peoples' lives makes that job worth it. I'm glad we have David Boren though; he's truly spectacular. It takes endurance and a lot of mental strength to handle all the business he does.
If I could just do anything, I would make education free for everyone at OU and have the government pay the teachers.

What interests me are math, Butterflies, art, colorful scenes/pictures, animals, jungles, space, stars, extra-terrestrial life, oceans, landscapes, psychology, world population, friends, family, marriage, leaders, Gerard Butler, internet, facebook, traveling, Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, Switzerland, Greece, Australia, silver, beauty, style, fashion, actors, movies, Twilight books, and Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment