Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My mission

You now have the beginning of a mission statement built on a foundation of your values. You have more clarity into you want to be and to do in your life. You can also start to detect the values and principles upon which your life is based.

You can continue to write and revise your mission statement until you feel it reflects what you live for. You could also try going through the Freewrite section of this site to help you refine your mission and values, or you could visit the Get Inspired section for more ideas.

I am at my best when I am with my best friends..
I will try to prevent times when I am lonely..
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can I love to meet new people and solve problems, especially mathematical. I also love to do arts and crafts..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through I love to be with family and friends. I love to have down time and watch movies or work on puzzles..
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as I enjoy Math; I am a good listener; I am optimistic; I am artistic; I am always smiling..
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will travel the universe to find another planet like Earth and to find other life beyond our solar system. I would build a spaceship big enough to carry people from earth to space. One that would be livable and never run out of food because it would be able to hold many different farm lands. I would also find the solution to time travel, teleportation, and light travel. All these would be a necessity in space exploration. .
My life's journey is purposeful. I am here for a reason. I am here to promote recycling, nonsmoking, and engineering for new technology. I try to save lives by keeping the earth clean and stopping people from smoking. I am an engineering student who wants to enrich my community with new inventions. I am doing it for me. I want to be happy and help others and have fun doing what I do. My journey is always in the right direction, some moments are slower than others, but the end results will turn out right..
I will be a person who Hopefully my husband and children and grand children. I would be happy with whatever they say, but I hope I impact their lives with love and happiness. I hope they find me resourceful and open to whatever they need in their lives. I hope I can be the one they turn to to make them feel better when their down. I hope they love me as high as the sky, as deep as the ocean, and as wide as the world..
My most important future contribution to others will be My most important future contribution to the most important people in my life would be either my love and care for my parents when they get older and need me to look after them, or my children and the money I will save up for them to go to college..

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:

* I should be more open with my mother and show her that she is important to me by being a good parent.
* I really should travel and see more of this planet before I get old.
*


I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:

* Head of the Math department; teacher
* emotional strength
* silly


I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:

* Smile
* Optimism
* Self Confidence
* Maintain friends

No comments:

Post a Comment